UC Browser Mini for Android
Alternative internet browser made for Android devices
UC Browser Mini for Android is an Android browser that is a limited version of the regular UC Browser. It has many of the same features that made the UC Browser popular. It is a great alternative browser if you want something simpler than the traditional browsers for Android.
UC Browser Mini for Android has many great features. One feature is that it is a very fast browser for downloading files or watching videos. Another feature is that video playback can be controlled by gestures. Also, UC Browser Mini for Android has an incognito mode to secure your privacy. The browser additionally has a Night Mode which makes it easier to read text when it is dark.
The browser is very well designed. The user-interface is very stylish and clean, letting you focus on what you are doing. The tab management is simpler and easier to use than it is for most Android browsers. A quick-search feature allows you to search right from the navigation bar. In addition, navigation cards allow you to get updates about news and events based on your location.
- Fast download speeds
- Intuitive user-interface
- Small and fast browser
- Many useful features
- Not as many features as in standard browsers
- Night Mode may not work well depending on system brightness settings
- Built-in download manager doesn’t always work as expected
1. Stylish UI
Enjoy a fresh new look & easy UI
2. Faster Access
Quick access to websites while typing or searching the address
3. Strong & Stable Search
No crash & more stable than before
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- EXPAND_STATUS_BAR: Allows an application to expand or collapse the status bar.
- GET_PACKAGE_SIZE: Allows an application to find out the space used by any package.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INSTALL_SHORTCUT: Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- PERSISTENT_ACTIVITY: This constant was deprecated in API level 9. This functionality will be removed in the future; please do not use. Allow an application to make its activities persistent.
- READ_LOGS: Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- SET_WALLPAPER: Allows applications to set the wallpaper.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- UNINSTALL_SHORTCUT: This permission is no longer supported.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.